Industry: Health Tourism - Hospitality
SIC Code: 70110300 HOTELS
Country of Origin: Croatia | Croatia
Target Areas: European Union, Central Europe
Hotel is located in one of the leading geothermal/health tourism resorts in Zagorje County (North of Croatia, close to Slovenia/Austria, approx. 45 minutes drive from Zagreb International Airport). The hotel has 126 rooms/237 beds including fitness room, own swimming pool/sauna/fitness, restaurant for 220 people.
The land size is 6500 m², the total area of hotel is 8 000 m² with the possibility to build additional 14 000 m² of space – in total approx. 23 000 m² (rooms/pools/conference rooms/restaurants). There are 3 hospitals (one public hospital for the rehabilitation + 2 private poli clinics, well established in the market). In 2015 the new modern spa/wellness/swimming pool resort has been opened in the front of the hotel.
health tourism, wellness - fitness, active tourism, MICE activities
accommodation, F&B, wellness/use of geothermal water, medical services
Price: EUR 4,500,000
1. Croatia is EU member since 2013 and one of the hottest tourism/leisure markets in Europe today (2016 was a record year for Croatian tourism). Croatian Government supporting foreign investments.
2. Now, no tax for the selling of the company shares.
3. Location of the Project: Project is located in the one of the leading geothermal/health tourism resorts in Zagorje County (North of Croatia, close to Slovenia/Austria. The closest international airport (Zagreb International Airport) is reachable within 45 minutes by car.
4. Geothermal water of 40 °C to be used for wellness and heating.
5. Top medical & health services, 3 hospitals (one public hospital for the rehabilitation + 2 private poli clinics, well established in Croatian/SE European market).
6. In 2015 the new modern spa/wellness/swimming pool resort has been opened just in the front of the hotel.
7. Hotel would need an upgrade to 4* because of the requests of the tourists coming for different kind of medical/health services. For upgrade of the infrastructure/services can be used EU funding opportunities.